5 reasons you might need iMOVE
- Do you suffer from aching joints?
- Are you struggling to be as active as you want?
- Are joint twinges stopping you from getting a good night’s sleep?
- Do your knees hurt when you go up and down stairs?
- Do your wrists and thumbs ache at random times?
These are all signs that you could do with a bit of extra support for your joints that iMOVE provides.
How does iMOVE help to get your aching joints functioning comfortably again?
- In a nutshell, iMOVE provides you with vital nutrients that ease stiffness and discomfort, and lubricate your aching joints to get you moving freely.
- If you’re interested in the science, let’s take a closer look at exactly how…
Helps slow breakdown of cartilage
- Glucosamine is a vital nutrient for maintaining joint health, as it provides the building blocks for connective tissues such as cartilage. iMOVE contains Glucosamine HCl, the purest form of available, providing 40% more Glucosamine per gram than Glucosamine Sulphate 2KCl.
Helps to ease stiffness and discomfort
- Green Lipped Mussel provides Chondroitin and Omega 3 fatty acids. Chondroitin is involved in the attraction of fluid that lubricates your joints and can help maintain healthy cartilage and joints for longer. iMove provides a concentrated source of Omega 3s to ease joint stiffness, including a powerful Omega 3 called ETA to help soothe stiff joints.
Lubricates joints to maintain joint mobility
- Hyaluronic Acid contributes to the elasticity and viscosity of synovial fluid in the joints. It acts as a fluid shock absorber and helps to lubricate the joints to maintain good joint mobility.
Supports collagen formation
- Manganese supports collagen formation in the cartilage, tendons and ligaments to maintain joint health.
Why is iMOVE so special?
At Lintbells we're dedicated to providing high quality products. We use only the finest natural sources and ingredients, and base our products on proven research.
Some of our human customers were so impressed by the difference our YuMOVE tablets made to their dogs that they started taking the tablets to help with their own joint discomfort. Not surprisingly, they weren’t too keen on the taste, so we decided we’d better develop a similar supplement for humans. We use the same high-strength Glucosamine HCI as in YuMOVE, as it’s absorbed by the human system more easily than Glucosamine Sulphate.
Suggested adult daily intake
iMOVE is provided in easy to swallow capsules. Just take 2-3 capsules with a
cold drink each day.
For the first month, we suggest you take 3 capsules a day to make sure you’re getting enough of these important ingredients.
Each pot of iMOVE contains 90 capsules, giving you up to 45 days’ supply.
- 500mg Glucosamine HCl
- 300mg Green Lipped Mussel (containing a natural source of Chondroitin)
- 25mg Vitamin C
- 5mg Vitamin E
- 3mg Hyaluronic Acid
- 3mg Manganese