Social Media Competition Terms & Conditions
By entering this competition, you agree to participate in the Lintbells Limited Social Media Competition (“Competition”), you agree to be bound by these Terms & Conditions, and you acknowledge that you satisfy all eligibility requirements.
This Competition is operated by Lintbells Limited (company no.05928692) registered at West Barn, Fairclough Hall Farm, Halls Green, Weston, SG4 7DP (“Promoter”).
Competition is subject to the following Terms and Conditions:
- By entering the Competition, an entrant is indicating his/her participation in the Competition and agreement to be bound by these Terms and Conditions.
- There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter the Competition.
- The Competition is open for entry to residents of England, Norther Ireland, Scotland and Wales 18 years or over, excluding employees of the Promoter, their immediate families, agents, or anyone else professionally connected with or involved with the Promoter or in the Competition, including the judges of the Competition.
- Only one entry will be accepted per person. Multiple entries from the same person will be disqualified.
- Closing date for entry will be 16th June 2019. After this date no further entries to the Competition will be permitted.
- Route to entry for the Competition and details of how to enter are via Facebook (https://www.facebook.com/Lintbells.Pet.Health/) and/or Instagram (https://www.instagram.com/yumove_uk/).
- The rules of the Competition and how to enter are as follows:
Reply to the Facebook post with an image or video you have taken of your pet imitating the action requested in Lintbells’ competition post.
Reply to the Instagram story with an image or video you have taken of your pet imitating the action requested in Lintbells’ competition story post.
- The Promoter will not accept responsibility for entries not received for whatever reason.
- The Promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
- Promoter is not responsible for any late, misdirected or incomplete submissions, or effects of hackers, failure of any electronic equipment, computer transmissions and/or network connections, nor are they responsible for any inaccuracies in information or any technical or human error which may occur in processing the entries.
- Competition winner will receive the following Prize: 120 tablet pack of a YuMOVE Joint Supplement (“Prize”).
- Prize is as stated, non-transferable and no cash or other alternatives will be offered.
- Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
- Winners will be notified by Direct Message on Facebook/Instagram. If a winner cannot be contacted or do not claim the prize within 14 days of the notification, the Promoter reserves the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
- The Promoter will notify the winner when and where the prize can be collected or delivered.
- The Promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- Winners’ names will be available 28 days after closing date by emailing the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material, as well as, their entry. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current UK data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
- The Promoter shall have the right, at its sole discretion and at any time, to change or modify these terms and conditions, such change shall be effective immediately upon posting to this web page.
- The Promoter reserves the right to cancel the competition if circumstances arise beyond its reasonable control.
- “YuMOVE” is a branded product of the Promoter. Promoter reserves all rights in relation to intellectual property used in this Competition, whether, in regard to, Promoter’s products, product names or any of the promotional materials used.
- The Competition and these Terms and Conditions is governed by laws of England and Wales and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.