Lintbells Limited – Win a Forest Holiday worth £1,000
Terms and Conditions
1. Eligible Participants: This prize draw is only open to Eligible Participants. An Eligible Participant is a UK resident aged 18 or over. Lintbells Limited (the “Promoter”) reserves the right to verify the eligibility of all Eligible Participants. By taking part in this promotion, Eligible Participants confirm that they accept the terms and conditions set out below. This promotion excludes employees of the Promoter, their immediate families, its affiliated companies, distributors, agents or anyone else professionally connected to the prize draw.
2. Eligible Entries: The Eligible Participant will be entered into prize draw automatically upon making any purchase of Lintbells products on the Lintbells.co.uk website for a total value of £50 or more (“Qualifying Purchase”) between 12:00am GMT on 16th December 2019 and 11.59pm GMT on 22nd December 2019 (“Closing Date”). Any Qualifying Purchase made after the Closing Date will not be entered into the prize draw. No extra purchase or fee is necessary to enter this prize draw. No responsibility will be taken for lost, damaged, delayed or illegible entries. Promoter may request proof of purchase, such as receipt. No entries will be acknowledged.
4. Only one entry per person is permitted. The Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any person it finds (a) to be tampering with the entry process or the operation of this prize draw; (b) to be acting in violation of these terms and conditions; (c) to be acting otherwise than in good faith; or (d) to have provided any false or misleading information as part of the process of entering the competition.
5. There is a total of 1 prize. The winner will be drawn at random by the Promoter from all Eligible Entries. For avoidance of doubt and proof of random selection the results of the draw may be shared upon request. The winner will be notified by the Promoter via email on or before 3rd January 2020. Upon being contacted by the Promoter the winner will be provided with details of how to claim the prize.
6. The winner must accept the prize within 4 days of notification. If the winner does not confirm their intention to claim the prize within this time, a supplementary winner may be selected from the remaining Eligible Entries at the Promoter’s discretion.
7. The prize includes a minimum of 4 nights stay in 1 cabin at one of the 11 Forest Holidays Ltd (“Forest Holidays”) sites across the United Kingdom with a maximum spend of £1000 incl. VAT, subject to Term and Conditions of Forest Holidays (see paragraph 13). Anything above this spend will be paid by the winner as additional cost.
8. The prize must be booked directly with Forest Holidays before 31st December 2020 and is valid for 4 nights stay between the 3rd January 2020 and 31st December 2020 only.
9. The winner will be required to provide their name and address details to enable Forest Holiday to book the prize.
10. The full value of the prize must be redeemed at the same time and cannot be split. The winner may only choose from holidays offered and available to Forest Holidays. The prize is subject to availability at the time of booking. Forest Holidays does not accept any responsibility in the event the winner is unable to book their preferred dates, locations or cabins.
11. The prize is non changeable and non-transferable. No cash or credit alternatives are offered. Any upgrades or add-ons can only be included if they fall within the prize value or if they are paid for by the winner as additional cost. The Promoter reserves the right to provide substitute prize of a similar value, should the specific prize become unavailable for any reasons beyond its control.
12. The winner and their holiday companion(s) are responsible for their travel arrangements and all associated costs or incidental expenses, including travel to/from the Forest Holiday locations. The winner takes full responsibility for their holiday companion(s).
13. All holiday bookings with Forest Holidays is subject to Forest Holiday's Terms and Conditions. Please read these Booking Conditions carefully before booking with Forest Holidays at https://www.forestholidays.co.uk/terms-and-conditions/
14. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for damage or loss resulting from misdirected or incomplete entries arising from errors in incorrect entry submissions or inability to participate in the prize draw or other such causes. The Promoter has no responsibility for any malfunction, delay, loss or damage caused by its malfunction, or the actions of its administrators.
15. The Promoter’s decision will be final and no correspondence will be entered into. The Promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the terms of this prize draw without notice and any part of the prize issued in the event of major catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, earthquake or any actual, anticipated or alleged breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other similar events beyond its control.
16. The Promoter is not responsible for any loss or damage howsoever caused to Eligible Participants to the maximum extent permitted by law and will not be liable for any loss, injury or damage, howsoever caused to Eligible Participants, except where and only to the extent that any such loss is caused by the negligence of the Promoter, its employees or agents.
17. This promotion will be governed by English law and is subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English Courts. Promotional materials form part of these terms and conditions, but in the event of any conflict these terms and conditions will prevail.
18. For further enquiries: write to us Lintbells Limited, West Barn, Fairclough Hall Farm, Halls Green, Weston, SG4 7DP or email us firstname.lastname@example.org.
19. The Promoter or its agencies accept no responsibility for any loss, injury or damage suffered through acceptance of the prize.
20. Entry to this competition does not affect your statutory rights.
21. The Promoter is: Lintbells Limited, registered office at West Barn, Fairclough Hall Farm, Halls Green, Weston, SG4 7DP with company number 05928692 and working on behalf of Lintbells to provide the prize is Forest Holidays Ltd a company registered in England and Wales under company number 8159308 and with our registered office at Forest Holidays, Bath Yard, Bath Lane, Moira DE12 6BA.