Here at Lintbells, we create premium products that help pets look and feel visibly full of life. It takes innovation, care and expertise – and that’s an approach that encompasses how we recruit and support our people, too.
Why join Lintbells?
For starters, you’ll be part of something good – every product is guaranteed to make a difference to pets’ lives. We’ve got big growth plans for the future, and we're really proud to have been listed in the Sunday Times 2017 Fast Track Ones to Watch last year. Thanks to great premium products and a bright, committed team, we’re one of those going-places companies that offers real opportunity for the right people.
Then there’s our culture. We’re a driven, friendly, supportive and an enthusiastic bunch – you’ll soon feel at home and ready to achieve big things. Our offices are lively, dynamic and welcoming too.
Wondering about training and development? Lintbells encourages employees to grow with the business: whether that’s supporting you through a professional qualification to achieve your career aspirations; or boosting knowledge as part of your in-house personal training plan, you’ll feel supported and enabled at Lintbells.
Become part of Lintbells
We look for candidates with the entrepreneurial spirit, drive and commitment to match ours. So if you thrive on busy days and new challenges, and have a genuine interest in helping our customers – and their dogs, cats and horses – find the best possible nutritional support, we’d love to meet you. If you would like to be part of the Lintbells team just drop us an email - email@example.com.
Key people skills at Lintbells
While we're working to help pets look and feel visibly full of life, we've found that five key skills really help. Beca Davies, our HR Manager, explains why they matter:
"Being in a fast-paced business means that as individuals we need to be ready to face any challenges that approach us. Having these people skills in the back of our minds allows us to work together as a company to achieve what we put our minds too and become more and more successful."
Take a look at our 5 key people skills:
Working together across Lintbells to achieve shared success.
- Trusting your colleagues so you can achieve more together.
- Having a network that stretches beyond your own function.
- Knowing when to lead and when to be led.
Building strong relationships with customers and colleagues.
- Putting people at the heart of everything we do.
- Understanding how others feel and how to respond appropriately.
- Being warm and welcoming in your interactions with others.
- Taking time to see, hear and recognise others.
- Building intimate, trust based relationships with your colleagues.
Being flexible in the way you think, make decisions and handle change.
- Making decisions based on our values and what is right for our customers.
- Responding quickly without losing sight of our long-term objectives.
- Thriving on change and taking others with you to deliver it.
Knowing your own sources of energy and keeping yourself for life.
- Knowing yourself and how to be at your best.
- Sticking to your values and doing the right thing, even when it's tough.
- Staying positive and inspiring confidence in others.
Always looking for ideas and opportunities to support Lintbells continued growth:
- Inspiring innovation and improvement in your part of the business.
- Creating an environment where all ideas are welcomed and explored.
Lintbells' working environment
As well as training, development and opportunities to grow and develop, you can expect a competitive salary and some great benefits. There's private healthcare, pension scheme, opportunities for remote working, and little extras like quality coffee, free fruit, and fun social events, not to mention our beautiful rural location. So please do not hesitate to get in touch and send us your CV at firstname.lastname@example.org, Beca will respond to you as soon as she can.