How happy is your best friend?
Could your best friend be more confident? In the second of our fearful dog series, we learn how to recognise when dogs are feeling stressed or anxious. Even if your pet is happy and confident, it’s good to know the signs to look for in other dogs.
- Is your dog trying to tell you something – how dogs communicate.
- Recognising common signs of fear and anxiety in dogs.
- The ‘naughty dog’ – actually a misunderstood, scared dog?
- Displacement behaviour – what is it?
- Fearfulness in older dogs
Click on the link below for our guide on understanding why your dog might be fearful